|Choose Your Size|
About the Vessel
Aquariva Gucci is one of the most popular and luxurious yachts. In September 2010, Italian luxury brand Gucci and Italian yacht builder Riva merged with Officinal Italiana Design – a designing company that constructed the original Aquariva in 2000. The company launched this exclusive model of “Aquariva Gucci.” She was customised by the Creative Director of Gucci Frida Giannini. This initiative was unveiled at one of the events, which marked the 90th anniversary of Gucci in 2011.
This luxurious yacht incorporates the traditions and values of both Gucci and Riva. She features a mahogany deck, a fiberglass hull, Gucci’s signature green and red stripes and a horde of Riva by Gucci accessories, including the bags, towels, deck shoes as well as flip-flops. The Aquariva Gucci is measures 33 foot. She comprises two 380-horsepower Yanmar engines, which deliver a full speed of 41 knots and a 150-mile range at cruising speed.
First time ever, the Aquariva Gucci was unveiled at the International Cannes Boat Show on 7 September 2010 and then it was presented on 22 September during Milan fashion week. The luxurious yacht has been shown at most of the prestigious boat shows in the world. The price of this fancy and comfortable yacht starts from 590,000 Euros or $750,800. Through Riva’s dealer network, this exclusive Aquariva Gucci Yacht is available on a custom-made basis.
Details of the model ship:
- We create an array of model ships ranging from historical boats to contemporary cruise liners
- Exact replica of the Aquariva Gucci defining the minutest details
- We deliver hand-painted models of ships that have a place in nautical history
- Expect hand-painted hulls created from scratch using the finest words and strongest synthetics – each material handpicked by our crew
- You get a wide range of options, varying from vessels with a celebrated past to bulk carriers
The aura of the original Aquariva Gucci Yacht is recreated despite a scaled-down model. Professional expertise is visible in every corner, angle, and look of the model. We work with you, to help you understand the unique customization process, ensuring you get a high-quality ship model. You can choose from our expanding collection of historic, classical and modern sailing vessels.