|Dimensions L x H x W||22 × 83 × 62 cm|
|Choose Your Hull Finish|
|Personalise your name plate|
|Sails rolled up or down|
Sir Winston Churchill Model Boat
Sir Winston Churchill Boat is a three-masted schooner built in 1965. It was constructed at the Richard Dunston Ltd – a Shipyard in Hessle, Yorkshire, for the “Sail Training Association” in Bosham. The designer of this boat was Chamber & Nicholsen Ltd. The ship was named after Winston Churchill – a wartime leader and twice selected Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Her rig was intentionally created to include all the main types of sail.
She was also incorporated with a 240 HP help-engine. The ship had a total sail area of 817 sqm. The crew members of this boat included 11 men. Out of these 11 men, eight are officers who could carry up to 44 ship-boys with them. This ship made headlines when its sister ship named as the “Malcom Miller” was launched in October 1967 that had women as crew members. One of these ships can still be found at every Windjammer Parade.
The ship was equipped with classic styling, stunning furnishings, and luxurious seating features to create a well-designed and relaxed atmosphere. The impressive leisure and attractive entertainment facilities of the Sir Winston Churchill make her a perfect charter yacht for socialising, partying and entertaining purposes with family and friends.
Details of the model ship:
- Hand painted hull with the customised option of antique wax hull
- Light coloured deck
- Rolled up sail along with the customised option of rolled down sail
- Standard name plate as well as personalised name plate
- You can add names on the ship model
- Every imitation ship model is preceded by extensive research, including procuring hard-to-find drawings and diagrams that help us nail the design of the ship
- From hotel lobbies to recreation areas in resorts, from educational institutions to interior designing projects, the demand for our handcrafted ship models is everywhere
- We create handmade exclusive models of the most recent ships, historical ships, ocean liners, tugboats, barges, and luxury yachts
- Now shipping internationally
We serve the collector’s demographic as well as serve corporates that are increasingly seeking ways to decorate their guest-serving areas with products that have an exclusive appeal. We are continuously expanding our portfolio of model ships with more investment into product research and the handmade, artisan-like approach to creating boutique models in different sizes. Get the best in bespoke ship and boat models, each handcrafted to perfection with every detail of the original vessel replicated to perfection. From maritime historians to nautical experts, our team brings together people with different skills – these are pooled-in to create a model ship that befits a place in your living room