Fifie Amaranth Model Boat Kit
The Fifie Amaranth was a fishing ship built during the early 1930’s and used an oil engine rather than steam propulsion, the latter of which was more common throughout the UK at the time. The use of oil engines proved to be highly popular for fisherman with the accessibility of better manoeuvrability and a more cost effective way to run the ships.
- Typical fishing boat of the early 1900’s
- Use of oil engine and single sail propulsion
Details of the model boat kit
- Pre-built GRP hull ready for mounting of superstructure and painting
- CNC cut superstructure
- All fittings and fixtures included to finish the model including stitched sail and lifeboat
- Full instructions in clear English
- Scale 1 to 40
- Suitable for r/c adaptation
To browse our range of tool kits please click here. We also have other tools including building slips, plank benders and a selection of paints in both matt and glossy form. Please contact us for any special requirements.
Finishing your model boat kit project requires a custom built display case to protect it from damage and dust. Choose between either acrylic or glass, framed or frameless and many other customisable options available by visiting our display case page here.