Sir Kay Minesweeper Model Ship Kit
The Sir Kay was named after one of the Knights of the Round Table and shared this with 8 other ships of a similar type. The collective group was known as the Round Table Class Minesweepers. Built firstly for use as a trawler, the Sir Kay later served in the war along with her 7 counterparts. All 8 ships survived the war and the Sir Kay was later reformatted for use as a trawler once again.
Details of the ship model kit
- Glass-reinforced-plastic pre-built hull, ready for painting and mounting of the superstructure
- CNC cut superstructure and deck
- No individual planking required
- All fixtures and fittings included
- Clear instructions written in English
- Leading manufacturer of model kits and highly regarded amongst model makers
- Suitable for use with r/c equipment
Premier Ship Models offer a range of tool kits, perfect for model makers, from beginner to expert. Our selection of tools includes sealer, filler, building slips, plank benders and paints in both glossy and matt form. If you have any special requirements, we will do our best to meet them so please click here to get in touch.
All our display cases are made in either glass or acrylic and there are flat packed options as well to save on shipping costs. The display cases are bespoke and made to any size to meet the requirements of the customer. Please click here to visit our display cases page.
Sorry we have no extra information for this product