|Dimensions L x H x W||35 × 137 × 58 cm|
|Choose Your Hull Finish|
|Personalise your name plate|
Carnival Freedom Cruise Vessel Model Boat
Carnival Freedom is the last Conquest-class cruise vessel to enter service. This cruise ship is being run under the banner of renowned ship operator Carnival Cruise Line. The place of origin of this cruise vessel ship is Italy, where it was constructed by Fincantieri at the Marghera shipyard in Venice. Carnival Freedom took to the waters in 2006 and came in the hands of Carnival Cruise Line in 2007. Interestingly, the ship was christened in Venice by American model and actress Kathy Ireland in 2007, a day before she left for her maiden voyage, to the Eastern Mediterranean.
The two itineraries that were initially sailed by Carnival Freedom from her home port were – Grand Mediterranean and Greek Isles. Both the itineraries had a number of stops. In 2007, she sailed the Caribbean Sea from the Port of Miami and returned to Europe in 2008. From November 2008, this cruise vessel started sailing round the year from Fort Lauderdale. It did eight-day cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean, and six-day voyages visiting Key West, Fla., George Town, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
In 2014, Carnival Freedom stayed at the dock for a period of three weeks at Freeport, Bahamas. This was done to get the cruise ship upgraded to Fun Ship 2.0 status. The process included some significant improvements in the performance apart from addition of Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint, The Blue Iguana Cafe, and overall renovation. In 2015, Carnival Freedom was repositioned to Galveston, Texas. At present, the Carnival Freedom Cruise Vessel Ship operates between Western Caribbean and Eastern Caribbean.
Details of the model ship:
- · Hand-painted hull
- · We create authentic wooden and fibre glass replicas that come with the promise of durability
- · Replicas that do justice to the grandeur of their life-sized counterparts, complete with the minutest details
- · Use of the most durable, high-quality woods including premium hardwoods and maple wood or teak
- · We deliver hand-painted models of ships that have a place in nautical history
- · Ideal for use as display ships that adorn the countertop or for creating a unique decor in study-room
- · Expanding repertoire of industrial models including yachts, bulk carriers, submarines
- · Our team of designers is guided by an expertly procured blueprint of a specific model.
- · This is combined with rare information and the insight of maritime/nautical experts, ensuring the lesser acknowledge and the most popular features are comprehensively captured
- · Handcrafted model ships created from premium materials is our forte. We blend nautical expertise, artisan-like approach and the latest technology to ensure that every bit of the ship model is rendered with absolute precision
Many of our customized models are exclusive with minimal chances of ever being attempted again – you get exclusive ship models. Every imitation ship model is preceded by extensive research, including procuring hard-to-find drawings and diagrams that help us nail the design of the ship. Whether you want nautically-themed gifts or the best static model for your growing collection of historic ships, feel assured about finding the best in handmade models at Premier Ship Models!